Apply Daily_wise for OD
Download Step by Step Procedure for applying Daily_wise OD
JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) was originally The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam at the time of its establishment in 1946. It is now a sprawling campus of 110 acres, green with mango trees in the fast developing Port city of Kakinada, East coast of peninsula India. Kakinada has a rich political literacy and cultural heritage passed on through generations This college became a constituent of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University w.e.f 02-10-1972 through an act of legislature along with other sister institutions under the control of the then Director of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Earlier, it was affiliated to Andhra University. In the year 2003 the college has become autonomous.
The College is governed by the rules and guidelines provided by the university from time to time. The Principal is the administrative and the academic Head of the College. He is assisted by the Vice-Principal and the College Academic Committee in academic matters and the Deputy Registrar and the office staff in administrative matters. The day-to-day activities of the college are carried out by budgetary allocation from the University fund.
The entire academic activity in the college is overseen by the highest body called College Academic Council, which has at least one academician of repute and an industrialist on its body along with senior Professors of the college. Also the entire administrative activity is overseen by the highest body called College Governing Council (CGC) headed by the Vice Chancellor of the University.
The college has made rapid strides since its formation and is playing a pivotal role in the technological advances of the region.
All the five engineering departments are provided with RCC roof buildings. Additional accommodation for Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering departments is being provided through new buildings as annexes to the existing ones. Plans are afoot to accommodate teaching and non-teaching staff in newly constructed quarters in place of present 50 year old sheds.
The college provides hostel accommodation for nearly about 400 boys and 300 girls. Other amenities on the campus include Bank, Post-Office, dispensary, guesthouse, and play fields.
Instructions for applying ONLINE OD
Plz Verify the Student Name,Student Fathername printed on Provisional certificates as per SSC.
If any mistake found plz immediately change the Provisional certificate in University and then apply.
Pre_convocation is only for 2016 batch outgoing students and amount is Rs. 3500.
- For post_convocation, the students have to pay the amount in respect to the year of passing.
For 2009 passed out students Rs. 5000
For 2010 passed out students Rs. 4500
For 2011 passed out students Rs. 4000
For 2012 passed out students Rs. 3500
For 2013 passed out students Rs. 3000
For 2014 passed out students Rs. 2500
For 2015 passed out students Rs. 2000
The Candidate has to upload Educational Details(like PC,CMM,SSC,PHOTO) and Personal details
in online-application after the next day of bank payment.
After successful completion of application, the application will be given a unique application number. Quote this application number and maintain the Generated Application form for further correspondences.
List of Details required before applying ONLINE-OD
Payment Details viz. Hall ticket number, Bank payment reference number (DU number) and
contact number given during payment.
Student details viz. Hall ticket number, Name (As per SSC), Gender, Fathers Name (As per SSC), contact number, e-mail ID.
Academic details viz. Course, Branch, year of passing, class awarded.
Complete postal address for OD dispatch.
Details of Provisional degree details viz. PC no, PC Sl No, Date of issue of Provisional degree.
Passport size decent colour photograph (in jpg/jpeg format and size less than 100kB).
The Passport size must be save with your hallticket number for example:10791A0404.jpg
Scanned copies of SSC, PC, CMM (B.Tech and B.Pharm. only) (in pdf and size between 50 kB to 200kB each). and all semester marks memos (in pdf/Zip/Rar and size less than 500kB).
Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
if the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself
in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
if you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be
- Caps,hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Regligious headwear is allowed but it
must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 456 x 568 pixels (preferred)
Size of file should be between 80-100 kb
- the image must be save with your hallticket number for example:10791A0404.jpg
- the image must be save with jpg format.
Guidelines for Payment
The Daily_wise OD fee amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards)
or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this Online Daily_wise OD Application.
- Select Original Degree fee and provide the details of the candidate viz. hallticket number, Name, Course, Branch, year of passing, contact number, e-mail ID, etc and click on submit Verify the payment details and confirm.
- Select the payment options among Net banking, Debit/Credit cards, SBI branch challan payment and make necessary payment. Take a printout of payment details and preserve for further use. The candidate can take printout of e-Receipt of State Bank Collect payment at any time by providing information like contact number, Date of birth, date of payment etc in the State Bank Collect page.
- After making the payment, Online Daily_wise OD application requires 6 to 8 hours time to get your payment details from the bank. The candidates are informed to login at www.jntukexams.net in the next day of payment to submit the online application form.
- After entering the Hall ticket number under Apply for Daily_wise OD, control will be transferred to State Bank collect page. Read and accept the terms and conditions in disclaimer clause of SBI and click Proceed.
- Select Original Degree fee and provide the details of the candidate viz. hall ticket number, Name, Course, Branch, year of passing, contact number, e-mail ID, etc and click on submit. Verify the payment details and confirm.
Select the payment options among Net banking, Debit/Credit cards, SBI branch challan payment and make the necessary payment. Take a printout of payment details and preserve for further use. The candidate can take printout of e-Receipt of State Bank Collect payment at any time by providing information like contact number, Date of birth, date of payment, etc in the State Bank Collect page.
Apply for Daily_wise OD:
Uploading of personal details and educational details is done after the next day of bank payment.